Magellan Learning Center (Makati City)
Minimum 6 months
Flexible depending on the availability
- Establish a speech-language pathology assessment for children, the Speech therapist determines the nature of the disorders and the means of treating them.
- Treats children with rehabilitation sessions.
- Conduct evaluation of child progress
- Shows attention, adaptation and patience
- Graduated in speech therapy
- Patient, Spirit of initiative, adaptable
- Listening, contact and interpersonal skills