What you get
Once you become a Virlanie Sponsor, you will be matched to a group of beneficiaries under the Pillar you are supporting. You will then receive the following:
- Fact Sheets of the Pillar and corresponding programs you are supporting.
- A quarterly exclusive newsletter including updates, testimonies and success stories related to the Pillar you’re sponsoring.
- An annual Sponsorship Program progress report.
Regular updates from a group of beneficiaries
- monthly email updates about the group of beneficiaries that has been matched to you (news, achievements, pictures, etc.)
- 2 physical letters a year from the children/youth and families’ you sponsor (Back to school card and Christmas card). We encourage the sponsors to exchange letters as it is important to our children and it makes them feel that someone believes in them and motivates them.
Invitations and visitation privileges
- Free exclusive invations to Virlanie events.
- Special visitation privileges to the Foundation and in the Programs you sponsor, including one Pillar “Open House” per year and per Pillar (field visit with Virlanie staff and bonding time with beneficiaries). We encourage the sponsors to visit their supported children and to see by themselves the programs they support.
Choose the Pillar that matches better
your personal advocacy:
Click the buttons below to know more about each of Virlanies’ 7 Pillar
Send us a message and we’ll reply within 24 hours.
Virlanie Foundation is a private, non-profit organization reaching out to street children in the Philippines. Virlanie cares for children in need of special protection—those who are abandoned, abused, exploited, neglected, orphaned, and among the poorest of the poor.