Deadline of application:
May 31, 2020
The Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator (M&E) shall support the program team in monitoring and evaluating the programs and projects to adequately respond to the donor reporting requirements; and shall lead the development of strategies to facilitate organizational learning in the area of M&E.
He/she will be directly reporting to the Grants and Sponsorship Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science (or related experience)
- At least 3 years of experience working in development sector/non-profit organization.
- Knowledge and/or experience in program monitoring and reporting
- Knowledge and/or experience in writing program reports.
- Knowledge and/or experience in project management cycle
- Knowledge and/0r experience in budget monitoring and financial reporting.
- Familiarity on results based management principles and results-oriented reporting.