Notice: Test mode is enabled. While in test mode no live donations are processed.
Operation Kalinga or OK is Virlanie’s year-round health and wellness campaign which aims to encourage our supporters to provide children access to basic health and nutrition care, and psycho-social services. This is to ensure a child’s overall physiological and psychological growth and well-being.
When survival is more important than optimum health, physical, mental, emotional, and social wellbeing is often compromised.
This photo features children of Del Pan, Divisoria. For them, eating three times a day is synonymous to comfort. They live in make-shift houses with limited access to potable water.
Share the Journey With Us
These children too, deserve overall physiological and psychological growth and well-being. Operation Kalinga serves as an answer in making health care services closer to impoverished children.
With your active participation and support, we can put children away from the dangers of life on the street through:
1. Pre-emptive – health diet, environment and lifestyle provision
2. Maintenance – regular dental and medical check-up for physiological status evaluation, as well as psychological sessions for mental health.
3. Emergency Medical Response – for emergent health concerns of all beneficiaries.
KO to OK Challenge
Are you up for a challenge?
To kickstart our Operation Kalinga campaign, we want YOU to join us in advocating for total health and wellness by participating in our #KOtoOK Instagram challenge. Advocate with us and get a chance to win an awesome Operation Kalinga campaign shirt!
Just follow these simple steps below:
1. Post a photo or video of the unhealthy habit you will change for 1 week and the healthy habit which you will exchange it for, and include a caption to boot!
2. Include the following hashtags to be included in the challenge:
3. Tag five of your friends AND Virlanie’s Instagram page to do this challenge and follow the Virlanie Instagram page to officially participate in the challenge
4. Start the challenge TODAY until NEXT WEEK, SEPTEMBER 7 and get a chance to win an Operation Complete shirt! We will choose a winner via raffle, and the winner will be announced on SEPTEMBER 10.